vendredi 1 mars 2013

On the road to Dublin!

I am so late! I wanted to enter the BBB List contest yesterday night before my departure to Dublin! But finally I took more time than expected to write the blog post (>__< )

So I am writing those lines at the Paris-Beauvais airport! It is small and lowcost, one hour of bus transfert from Paris. By the way, in the bus I was seated beside a nice girl, and we started to talk. She often do Paris-Dublin to see her boyfriend, so gave me some advices like take a bus earlier than what mentioned on the airport website because of traffic jam. From Dublin airport to town center, it costs about 20€ but you can also take numerous bus!

I am boarding! At the beginning, without the facts, I thought that Beauvais isn't a good airport and the transfert will be painful but not at all! It's a nice quality/price ratio! Try it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire